Created as part of the Mess With Texas project, video curator Peter Lucas invited me to use footage from the Texas Archive of the Moving Image to create a new time-based work. Created from educational and science fiction films of the 70’s and 80’s, Target functions as an educational film about robots replacing their human counterparts.
- The Indie Grits Festival 2016; The Nickelodeon Theatre; Columbia, South Carolina
- Synthetic Zero group exhibition; BronxArtSpace; Bronx, New York
- Mess With Texas; The Aurora Picture Show; Houston, Texas
- Running time: 5m10s
- Picture format: Color + B/W
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78 (16×9 VIDEO)
- Secure Online Screener and DCP format available.